• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Went to a killer show...

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
image.jpg
Went to wild pumpkin bash north on Nov 4th in montville New Jersey. I heard there were over 1,000 cars and I would guess there were at least 1,500. Never seen such a collection of american muscle in one place. Lots of great E bodies and Mopars, beside e bodies there were a ton of road runners. Went with my buddy who has a 69 chevelle with a stroked out 427 with 625 HP. Here is a pic of my 70 RT Challenger rolling in.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Awesome Challenger we consider it a good show if we get 50 Mopars at 1 show in WA LOL
This is my TA from yesterdays Auto1 Mopar show
AUTO1TA.jpg

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Awesome Challenger we consider it a good show if we get 50 Mopars at 1 show in WA LOL
This is my TA from yesterdays Auto1 Mopar show
View attachment 45311
Hey Austa - LOVE your ride. I was blown away by the number of mopars at this show. I will go to every show these guys host. dead mans curve car club.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Looks like a great time, thanks for posting the pictures. What was the venue, a farm?

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Yes! It's called the hot rod farm and this club has their fall show there. Huge venue and lots of family friendly things to do. Never been to a better show.

340challconvert

Reaction score
DJ
Thanks for posting the event.

Looks like a nice number of Mopar's were at the event in Montville.
Wish I knew about the event. I live about 5 minutes away in the town next to Montville, and actually worked as a teacher in the town years ago.
I used to take my daughter pumpkin picking in the fall at that farm, but had no idea they sponsored a car meet. My loss!

Have to keep a better watch on the local shows.

As a side note, my brother owned a white, 1969 Chevelle; white with a black vinyl roof back in the day. We were always going at it with each other (his LS6 self-installed 454 and my 70 Challenger 6pk shaker car) Was always a lot of fun.
The 63 Plymouth and the 65 Satellite are also two B bodies that are my favorites.

Love the color of your Challenger.

The white Chevelle brought back some memories!
Thanks again for sharing the pics.
Phil
Dino2 (1).gif

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Hey Phil - I'll let you know when they have their next show. Would be great to see your ride in person and get to meet a fellow forum member. They have a show at the mahwah Sheraton and this one in the Fall.

Back