• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What is it worth? Super Six Intake?

BuckeyeCuda

Reaction score
I have a 2bbl intake that I bought off of eBay years ago to upgrade and add some guts to a slant six I have in a 64 Barracuda. Plans have changed and the 64 will go to someone without the upgrade, as I have a 74 Charger, 72 Sebring Plus and 71 Challenger in line ahead of it for restoration this summer.

Any idea what a 2bbl, 225, like-new Mopar intake is worth for someone who wants to keep the Leaning Tower of Power, but yearns for a little more guts?

Thanks

BuckeyeCuda

Reaction score
New Here are some pictures of the 2bbl Slant Six (Super) that I am going to sell. Very nice. This is one that I picked up to "wake-up" my 64 Barracuda, but it is not going to get done. Too many other projects before the Barracuda. Selling to focus on two B and an E-Body Mopar.
Totally clean and ready to put on your Mopar. Nicest I have ever seen. Mopar part 4041043.
Very heavy, at least 25 pounds, but may be able to save on shipping if USPS box-rate fits.
$200 plus applicable shipping from Akron, Ohio, 44216

DSCN1062.JPG

DSCN1063.JPG

DSCN1064.JPG

DSCN1065.JPG

BuckeyeCuda

Reaction score
Thank you. It is very nice. I don't have the energy to tackle another project right now with the intake and new carb, etc, for a car that I probably will not keep. Too many other things to do....

/sixchall

Reaction score
I added a Super Six intake and Carter BBD 2 bb from a 318 with an open element K&N air filter to my ‘70 Dodge with a Slant6. It did , I think, kick the efficiency and HP value up a bit. Depending on the rest of the drive train makes the driving difference. I’ve had this modification done for awhile now. More pull from a traffic signal.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have used the same intake with the 500 cfm Holley 2 bbl & an adapter , this way you have all of the parts to tune the carb perfectly easily accessable , makes a huge difference in power & economy .

/sixchall

Reaction score
Besides the Carter BBD I do have a 390 CFM Holley. An adapter huh! Do you know who makes the adapter?

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
The 390 is the 4bbl correct , I was talking about the 500 CFM Holley 2 bbl similar to the sixpack carbs but using a full round 4bbl air cleaner base , it was not hard to find an adapter for the larger 2bbl to the smaller intake & port it a bit for better flow .

/sixchall

Reaction score
Sorry ChrycoPhsyco, It is the 350 CFM Holley 2 bbl. along with Mopar elect. Ign. and Hooker headers and a true 2.25” dual exhaust w/ “H” pipe all the way to back of car through glass packs should make a difference. Maybe some efficiency and throw in a little HP. Your right the 390 CFM is the 4 bbl, the carb does h

Back