• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

what is this stuff worth???

chasduster

Reaction score
This stuff is not for sale right now....I am not sure if I want to sell yet or not...I need and want some stuff for my challenger that I can't afford right now......This is what I have....a real Shaker bubble with louvers and 383 magnum emblems , 4 barrell base, top hood ring and a 70 challenger real o/e hood...The hood needs some work and bubble needs some work...I will post pics on sat...Just an Idea please..I also posted this on a-bodys

Last edited:

chasduster

Reaction score
well it's a little late.... this stuff is the real deal

brake hose 65-69 valiant 036.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 030.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 031.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 032.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 035.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 038.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 040.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 041.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 044.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 046.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I'm not sure what it is worth in that condition, if I were you I would restore those parts before you sell them. For a relatively small investment the turn around would be great. I'm not sure if it actually sold or even where I saw it, but last complete and mint set-up I saw was for either 5 or 8K. Check Ebay completed listings for reference or scan the "Collectors Guide", there is a couple out of FL that advertises there, Glenn and Dana, I think. You could call them and inquire.
Let us know what you find out.

chasduster

Reaction score
Thanks for your help.....I may just try to sell it the way it is...Since my challenger is not a correct #'s car anything,,,i want to make it look like the challenger t/a's...i love the 6 pak hoods chin spoilers and wings...ANd I also have a 70 duster that is #'s car that I would like to match the challenger...6 pak hood and chin spilers and wing...I already have the wing for the a body....Kinda confusing but you get the drift.....

jerry heltzel

Reaction score
do ya still have the shaker set up and is it for sale yet and how much. thanksJerry

ramenth

Reaction score
It's worthless! I'll give you five bucks for the whole set up just to help you clean out your garage :D

chasduster

Reaction score
I would jokingly say come and get it but I see you are too darn close to me LOL......

quapman

Reaction score
I got your PM and am still thinking. Learned recently that my financial situation may change, not for the better.

quapman

Reaction score
Where in NY are you? I used to live near Rochester.

chasduster

Reaction score
I am 30 miles north of Binghamton, 1 hr east or syracuse.....where do you live now

chasduster

Reaction score
so a guy approached me with a trade deal...... WHat is this stuff worth to just the run of the mill guy/gal like you and I.... no super car collector just wants it for own car. I want to be fair the money will just go into my my cars....Let me ASAP, going SAT with the parts to deal... Thanks

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I was just in Carlisle and there were alot of hoods there and all of the performance hoods were pretty pricey and I didn't see many of those and also didn't pay attension to the price. I would say don't take less then 2K as long as it's all useable. My 2 cents. Let us know how it goes.

chasduster

Reaction score
I was just in Carlisle and there were alot of hoods there and all of the performance hoods were pretty pricey and I didn't see many of those and also didn't pay attension to the price. I would say don't take less then 2K as long as it's all useable. My 2 cents. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks so much i really appreciate it especially since you were just there..

chasduster

Reaction score
I usually don't kiss and tell lol, we started at 2800.... I got mostly body parts for car thats what I wanted, some cash and the rest credit with the guy....He has a body shop so I am sure I will be needing some of his help soon... The hood was in really nice shape..... It killed me to get rid of it..

Back