• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Whats your chioce ?

burntorange70

Reaction score
Four speed for me:D

026.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
No. When I got the car it had an after market radio in it. The dash had a big hole in it from that. So I deleted it. Looks a lot better now.

Oldschool

Reaction score
Either a 4/5 speed OR a stout 727 with reverse manual valve body and a decent converter. Oh yeah, pletty of horsepower is mandatory.... ;)

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
I had a 4speed truck that was a lot of fun, but I'll be different. I'll go with the automatic. My daily driver is a 4 speed also, so I get kinda tired of shifting. Automatics are more consistent in drag racing too.

IMG_0631 copy.jpg

JH23J0B

Reaction score
D21=More fun.:D Dang!! Russ you need to vacuum that thing out. Oh, you just said that. Looks like grass from P.I.R.. Didn't make it to any Wed. night cruise ins this last summer. Good to see you on here. Ray:)

PastorTom1

Reaction score
I'd rather have a 4 speed to cruise with, hands down.

Problem is that every time I get a good deal, it's an automatic. It's depressing. I don't want to get into a conversion........too much for me.

I just converted my latest column auto to a floor mount Hurst Pistol that LOOKS like a 4........I even shift it........But it ain't the same........

My 70 RR was a 4 speed............But before I could get down on the restoration in earnest, a rear leaf shackle let go (rusted bad) and the spring came up through the rusty floor, past my skull, and sliced my right arm open............big time...........The car sat for another 3 seasons, and I finally sold it.

Bummer.

Somebody sell me a 4 speed before I get too old! :eek:

ramenth

Reaction score
Personally, I like the do-it-yourself transmission. 'Cuda is converted to stick already awaiting a 5 speed, the '78 F250 is factory three on the tree that will get a modern 5 speed, the Ramcharger is a 4 speed, heck, even the wife's Hyundai is an auto-stick...The '69 Sport Satellite and the Dip will remain auto's though. Because the '69 is factory that way and because I'm too lazy to convert the Dip over...

Back