• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Whoooo Are You... Who... Who

debbiedowner

Reaction score
Bluf: Looking for an E-body in the Carolina's (or near). 1974 Dodge Challenger if possible.

Hows it going everyone! It sure is a fine Navy day. Back several years ago my step-pops and I decided that we wanted to start a project car together. We obviously wanted a MOPAR, so we began searching. We then came across a 74' Dodge Challenger. Since then, we have been saving and spending in an attempt to restore this old machine. It has been several years in the making and we are finally beginning to piece the car back together. We are excited about what the outcome may be, but its hard to piece the car back together when you are not sure how the pieces align. This is our first restoration and we have not been able to come across very many resources for assistance. We, and the gentleman helping us, are also more visual learners. In essence, we are looking for someone that would be willing to let us take some detailed pictures and poke around for a few hours. We are willing to pay for your time in dead presidents or ice cold long neck beers, unless you prefer cans. We are located in Dillon County SC and are willing to make a pretty significant drive. I would be cautious about letting strangers around my car as well, so if you are at all interested, I am willing to do whats necessary to let you know who I am. I have two dogs, Sadie and Nova, that can attest to us being good people. So if you're out there, please help!!!

Sincerely,

The guys with no experience

car.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Wish I could help. But I'm in Colorado. You could poke around any of my cars.
I'm sure someone will give you a hand.
Good luck! and please post more pics, maybe on a detailed thread about your cool car!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Someone is bound to chime in that’s in your area but in the meantime is there something I particular we can help with?

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
bumpers , seat belts & some engine wiring as well as the seat sensor wiring is different also

debbiedowner

Reaction score
Thank you all for the relevant reading material. We are going to start taking a look at it all. We will also post about more specific questions when they arise. For now its time to get our nose's in these books. We are still excited about the possibility of visiting a fellow FEBO members car!

Back