• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Windshield clips

DTCMMLF

Reaction score
(I appended this onto my posting about AT Racing products, in error. Apologies sysadmin person - Hawk aka dtcmmlf)
Gentlemen, a question, well, two actually.

One, has anyone replaced their windshield on their Challenger????

Two, if your answer is yes to question one, do you remember the clips you had under the windshield trim?

I ordered some and received the item in the first pic. The package was labelled 70 Challenger.
What is physically on the posts on my 72 (not screwed on and yes screws came with the clips I ordered) is the second photo.

Note here, what was sent is listed by 'Mister G' as a 68 to 70 Chrysler clip. [link to Mr. G's - Mr. G's Enterprises - Auto Fasteners - scroll down to the windshield mount clip, pgs 60-62]
(Hope this site may be of some use to all out there for your projects, if you don't have this link already)

What is actually under my trim is listed as a GM clip 69/71???? Open to ideas...... Different window trim for a 70 versus a 72? (My window frame has posts in the metal. Not holes for screws!!!)

1609893384762.png

1609893450791.png

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Replaced mine with these and they worked great! Remember 70 Challenger used screws instead of studs like 71 thru 74.

image.jpeg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
It has been a decade since my windsheild was out but I am sure mine used screws & it is a 70 R/T built in Sept

Back