• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 74 hood lip moulding, door panels, fiberglass grill surround

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubs Chops

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys I have a 74 Rallye I am building up. I need a piece if trim for the hood lip, its going to be painted so I don't care too much about how pretty it is as long as its usable.

I also need the fiberglass grill surround. the very corner of mine is busted.

looking for decent shape front and rear black door panels and kick panels as well.

thanks.

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here are some pics of a 74 hood moulding I have for sale. $20.00 plus the ride. No dents, minor surface rust. PM me if interested

100_8062.JPG

100_8063.JPG

100_8064.JPG

100_8065.JPG

Dubs Chops

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will this fit the sixpack hood? are they all the same?

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have no idea. As far as I know, six pack hoods are fiber glass. Not sure if they even use a moulding. If they do, I would guess they would be the same because they have to follow the contour of the grille housing. I have never paid any attention to how they match up.

Dubs Chops

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea. As far as I know, six pack hoods are fiber glass. Not sure if they even use a moulding. If they do, I would guess they would be the same because they have to follow the contour of the grille housing. I have never paid any attention to how they match up.
I guess its worth a shot for $20.00 let me know what the total and your PP is and ill send it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back