• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB power steering column

CudaSixBarrel

Reaction score
Hello. I used my friends spare 1970 'Cuda Power Steering Column for a floor shift car in my restoration , and told him I'd replace it. The replacement can be either a 1970, or 1971 power steering column for floor shift car. These are different, but he'll be happy with either one. Any one have one of these for sale?

72tpi

Reaction score
Hello. I used my friends spare 1970 'Cuda Power Steering Column for a floor shift car in my restoration , and told him I'd replace it. The replacement can be either a 1970, or 1971 power steering column for floor shift car. These are different, but he'll be happy with either one. Any one have one of these for sale?
Good morning,

If you are still looking for a 1970 Cuda power steering column, I have one rebuilt as a spare. Let me know if you're interested.

72tpi

Reaction score
Hello. I am still looking. Can you message me a picture and price please?

Hi, I'm trying to upload the photos via this site and it's not letting me do so, it is saying the photo size is too big. I took several photos and I wanted to know if you can send me your email address so that I can send them to you. Thanks, Ernie.

Back