• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

You accept with a smile...

jeepsterhemi

Reaction score
...when you know you're guilty of having too much fun...

554676_291613550971448_909637929_n T-A.jpg

heminut

Reaction score
I've been on both sides of the door in this pic! Gotta say though if the drivers attitude was good he usually got a warning from me and let go. I got in trouble a couple of times during my career for handing out too many warnings.
:rofl:

70chall440

Reaction score
I once did a burn out in my 74 454 Vette right in front of a cop (who I didn't see). Got pulled over and he came up and asked "what the hell were you thinking?" to which I responded "I wasn't, I just felt the need and did it without thinking, I am stupid"... He kind smiled and said "If I see you again tonight you are going to jail" and I said "yes sir"... It didn't hurt that he knew me from years past and I was home on leave, but I drove nice for quite awhile after that and checked my surroundings much more carefully...

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
The one time I got frogy, I pulled a 300' wheelie on my XLCR, in front of Duncan Donuts Wendy's and McDonald's. And here came the police. Lucky for me it was the chief I rented from. Just said no more of that.

Back