• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND 15" Mopar steel wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi135

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for solid used or someone's new solid steel 15" wheels. Not the COP wheel design. Specifically rims that will accept a Plymouth Division poverty cap. These are for a 1970 Cuda A- driver vehicle.

I will consider two 15x8" 4.5bc and two 15x7" 4.5bc as well. This is my first choice but will consider four 15x7" rims. I'm aware they sell these at various places new but I would like to explore here first.

If you have an unwanted set, I'll need photos of each rim and you can PM for that..

Thank you:)

Image is what I'm looking for and if they are already Vit C painted or powdercoated, even better:)

IMG_2450.JPG

Cuddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a set of 15x7 ev2 wheels coming off my challenger. see my avatar. I haven't bought new wheels and the car is in storage but they are in good shape and might work for you. I can send pics when i get home this weekend.

hemi135

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a set of 15x7 ev2 wheels coming off my challenger. see my avatar. I haven't bought new wheels and the car is in storage but they are in good shape and might work for you. I can send pics when i get home this weekend.
Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back