• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

17" magnum 500

hemiorange71

Reaction score
hello-new to site tonight,merry christmas! have a '71 challenger R/T pistol grip--WTB or get any info on 17" chromed steel wheels that have the old style 15" magnum 500 centers welded. the wheels were available thru Specialty Wheel before being bought out by Coker Tire i heard, and now discontinued. any help with info to locate distributors or used/unused wheels would be really appreciated. TY

hemiorange71

Reaction score
hello-new to site tonight,merry christmas! have a '71 challenger R/T pistol grip--WTB or get any info on 17" chromed steel wheels that have the old style 15" magnum 500 centers welded. the wheels were available thru Specialty Wheel before being bought out by Coker Tire i heard, and now discontinued. any help with info to locate distributors or used/unused wheels would be really appreciated. TY
Thanks, yeah like the year one alum 17" wheels also -probably go with those if cannot locate these . not sure where to look, i know they re out there somewhere

Brett Martin

Reaction score
Just purchased a set from Year One. Couldn't be happier.

IMG_3813[1].JPG

Back