• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 AAR Cuda original paint project car $29,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green AAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my Genuine AAR Cuda, very rare- one of 1604 built, complete project car.
I decided to list the car separate from the rare OG parts in case someone just wants the car at the lower price shown.
Asking $29,000 for my car with incorrect non running 318 currently installed. I also have a correct Trans Am 340 6 pack engine & related parts to make this car back to original for $45lk (car and all parts).
Correct and completely rebuilt 1970 date coded Trans Am tri-power engine (not the original engine), original 6 pack air cleaner & carb set up (carbs are incomplete & need to be rebuilt), and other OG & repro parts all come with the car at the higher price of $45k.
Currently has a 318 engine which hasn't ran in decades. I can bolt the TA motor in for out of state buyers. Original paint car with some rust as it came out of Iowa originally- Good floors and frame, needs some body sheet metal repairs.
One of 1604 Automatic cars built.
Interior is mostly original & in decent condition for it's age.
Solid under structure but will need some body side sheetmetal repairs / replacement
I also have an extra pair of fenders for repairs which go with the car.
I have many photos of all the engine components for those who might want the car and parts complete. I will happily sell the engine separately as well but ONLY if the car sells without it first.
Thanks for looking.

70cuda81.jpeg

70cuda83.jpeg

70cuda79.jpeg

70cuda80.jpeg

70cuda73.jpg

70cuda74.jpg

70cuda47.jpg

70cuda57.jpg

70cuda90.jpg

70cuda92.jpg

Status