• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Barracuda Convertible Project - B7/B5/White Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falbz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Listing for a friend - 1970 Barracuda Convertible Project (BH27G0B). Car came from the factory with B7 blue exterior/B5 blue interior, white convertible top, blue body side molding, 318, ps, A/C, rallye cluster, console slap stick, fender turn signals, power drums, and manual top. Car comes with its original fender tag and build sheet. The car is very complete with all its convertible specific parts and has not been blown apart yet. Needs a full restoration along with metal work (please see pictures.) Very unique color combination and deserves to be put back on the road again. Located in Southern CA. 25K obo

Please serious inquiries only with phone number. PM or email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks

fendertag.gif

dash%20vin.gif

rear%20tail%20shot_1.gif

front%20side2.gif

Pass%20side%20shot_1.gif

rear%20pass%20shot.gif

pass%20shot_1.gif

rear%20driver%20shot_1.gif

engine%20shot2.gif

engine%20shot.gif

interior%20driveside.gif

front%20seats.gif

rear%20seats.gif

under%20torsion%20shot3.gif

frame%20rail3.gif

frame%20rail.gif

head%20shot2.gif

rear%20shackle.gif

inner%20driverside%20fender.gif

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So what to you do if someone wants to check out the car to make sure the VIN is clear etc?

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not worth the hassle. A customer was looking for one. I understand he got one already. He looked at it, took a pic of the VIN, had it researched, and bought it.

fm3426HEMI

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
vin tag rivet is wrong, not stirring just stating looks to have been messed with..
mopar ones are 6 sided and hole is smaller..one in pic is round.

Falbz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The car has been off the road for awhile and he is very upfront with the condition. The vin hasn't been "messed with" or is one of the common "rebody" scenarios we see. It's definitely not a hard top with the roof cut off lol. The seller is not trying to deceive anybody or misrepresent the car in any way. If it's not the correct rivet then i have no idea.

Thank you for the interest and observation but just wanted to clarify for any potential serious buyers. If someone is serious they are welcome/encouraged to come check out the car.

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
vin tag rivet is wrong, not stirring just stating looks to have been messed with..
mopar ones are 6 sided and hole is smaller..one in pic is round.

IMO it doesn't look like the rivet is round. There are 6 edges plus look at the shadow, not round.

Falbz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right, now that I look again. Probably just the glare in windshield. Thanks for pointing that out

Last edited:

Rdwsp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello my name is Ron can you email me some information on the car that you have for sale I'd really appreciate it

Falbz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, not sure I have ever seen a V5B body side molding car. Does anyone have any pictures?
I am looking for V5X black and having a hard enough time, can't imagine finding it in blue. Performance Car Graphics makes the pinstripe surround. 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Pinstripes Cuda Ledger Green

Only one I could find in same B7 color as listed and its a hardtop. Guess its called Peacock blue from performance car graphics website. Hope it helps

70CU-149a.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is an excellent example of a surprisingly good looking combination. Never ceases to amaze me of the wide variety of stunning schemes available when they were new. Sort of sad that most all look like the same jelly beans today. Has anyone seen the red 'cuda with white top and V5W side molding around St. Louis? Thanks for posting such a great photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back