• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger, Desert Southwest car, Rally Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

branlen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a few more pictures. I have many more if interested.

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious I have a question on the V.I.N. plate how come you never got one for it. Where do you get one? Do you have to get one issued through DMV. How would that work? That might be a major factor why it hasn't sold, bacause it's in pretty good condition.

branlen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The title is in my state there is no need for the vin tag, therefore I never put the effort into getting one. You can't tell me that all of those show cars started out with the mint vin tags that they have now. I've seen some in mutilated condition before they were restored back to mint. I have, in my posession, the rivets and the Chrysler decal that go with the vin tag as well as the actual original tag that is crap. If this original tag was restorable that is the route I would go. I will disclose who I know that might be able to help out to the buyer of this car. I had posted info once and I nearly got my head chopped off by the group doing it so I won't give out info on a public forum. Again, the car is legit and the photos showing the permanent numbers support that. I wouldn't go through DMV because they would likely issue their own number which is not good. I am sure by writing all this there will be someone out there that wants to chop my head off. Bring it on, I KNOW this car is more than legit! By the way if you plan to keep the car getting a new vin through DMV may not bother you.....Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back