• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Cuda Shell Body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bltcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just brought it, will pick up this February 10th. Then I will take what I want. I am going to keep rocker panel, rear end, rear frame, trunk lid and some floor area. So left over I am going to sell roof, tail panel, quarter panel (driver side), wheel outer, some floor area and anything else you see. Make me offer, I am not going to keep it long. See Picture

Also I have real Shaker hood, it real rough shape. I dont know if it can be save. I will take a picture tomorrow. Make me offer.

I have Dana 60 B-Body (drum to drum), I think gear is 4.10 but not sure. Bill of Material number is 602957-? from Road Runner. It still on my another Cuda, will remove it end of February. Make me offer.

cuda overall 001.jpg

cuda overall 001.jpg

70CUDA440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How good is the complete windshield surround. Mine is rotted and I'm going to graft pieces in. Where do you live? Maybe take whole roof and check out the hood. Thanks

bltcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How good is the complete windshield surround. Mine is rotted and I'm going to graft pieces in. Where do you live? Maybe take whole roof and check out the hood. Thanks

I will check for u this week when I get it this Wednesday also I will take picture for too. So if it was good shape you want whole roof? I live in Illinois

bltcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like to see the shaker picture.
Dave

I have Shaker Hood for sale, it is rough shape but can be fix. (alot of work). When I brought 1972 Cuda and it has scoop on the hood. And I remove the scoop and did not know it was SHAKER HOOD:eek:. So it has alot of bondo around the scoop. Also I dont know why the guy cut the frame under the hood but you can buy new frame. See Picture.
So I want $1500 for it.
View attachment 2242

View attachment 2243

View attachment 2244

View attachment 2245

bltcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I got it today and the roof is good shape no rust around the back window and they didn't cut the factory hood so it good overall I can send picture of back of roof if u send me PM with email address
I am from Illinois

bltcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seatbelt

how good is that shoulder strap and is it black?

I have both side and they are black but it kind of fade color away a d it good shape
I will take them off today and take picture and send me PM with email address $25 for both

moparal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds great. Thanks for going through the trouble

Here's my address

Moparal at msn.com

moparal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the picures of the belts, I can use them. I emailed you about them

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I see a pic like this, I have to wonder how this looked coming out of the factory and where it's been throughout its life. I am glad you are trying to utilize as much of it as possible.

bltcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold the roof and firewall, so left is tail gate panel, trunk lid, wheelout and inside and part of floor area. Let me know what do you want. Make me offer.

Thanks

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still have cuda? how is roof on the car? rockers? inners and outers? i live in belvidere illinois where are you i can come to see maybe rich 815-520-3227

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back