• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1971 Cuda 340 4 Speed Red Black Billboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't think I could come around your place. Be too busy drooling over what I couldn't afford to bring home with me. :D

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is car still for sale? I see no pics and am intrested...

3404speed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still for sale
101_0080.jpg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like a great project car could have bought the same car in 81 for 800 with a shaker and in good shape, sad about inflation.... more pics of the engine compt, and front end please. thankful it is still saveable..... just bought a 70 u code cuda in same shape for 500 dollars. deals are still out there just have fun looking for them. paid 2500 for my superbird in 95.

greenmonsta79

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, good luck on the sale! If I won the lottery I would buy it! Good color combo and would be a solid investment with the options I like it! (and im not a red car kinda guy!)

ragtopdodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was about to make an offer on it, but if you're not willing to post pics of important info (e.g. the VIN, cowl, radiator support, and fender tag), I won't bother and I don't think many others will either.

3404speed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uhhh, you lie to your friends, I'll lie to mine, no need to lie to each other.

Here's a quote you made on MOparts: "My projects are on hold and spending my money on home improvement just in case I need to sell my house. Hope I never have to but you never know."

the fender tag is nearly completely gone.. have not searched the entire car for a broadcast sheet. Your offer may not meet my requirements, and at this price level, I would suspect that you would want to visit in person.

Don't turn this in to an E body crap session, I don't have the patience. It will rot to the ground... I really don't care about your feelings. Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

3404speed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
St
Did you even get a serious offer? or just wannabuys? lol

I have one serious offer, and have held the car for quite some time, after having received a substantial downpayment. However, the interested party has not fulfilled their end of the deal, as of yet, and I am open to offers.

Otherwise, mostly a kick here and there.

I just sit here, smile and wave, in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back