• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1971 Dodge Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunmetal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale $20,000.00
All original 2 owner 1971 Dodge Challenger. Car was always garaged, insured, registered and inspected. Never seen winter or a rainy day. 2 original build sheets found behind dash and in rear seat back. Original temporary registration and inspection sticker from original owner. Options include 318 2 barrel, 904A 3 speed Automatic Transmission, vinyl roof (now gone),factory AC(with issues, but all there), tinted windows, power brakes, power disc brakes up front, power steering, Rally dash, bucket seats, center console, console mounted tape deck, and a 3 speaker dash. All repair receipts/records for the car going back to 1971.
The car is GA4 Gun Metal Gray(Dodge name) or Winchester Gray Metallic (Plymouth name).
What’s New:
New shocks all around and new rear springs, u bolts, and tires.
New steering pump and hoses and belts.
New electronic ignition installed with all new plugs and mopar wires.
Carburetor rebuilt.
Radiator flushed and fluid changed.
I have many parts that go with the car. This car was lightly used its whole life. Car has 110k miles. A running, driving 71 Challenger needing only a little polish to make it great.
The condition is straight solid and rust free. This car’s value is in the amazing rust free body which would need little to no work. There is a small dent on the passenger side rocker panel below the door. The trunk floor has little surface rust, and the passenger compartment floor is solid and the paint still shines. The uni-body undercarriage is in great rust free condition.
Car is for sale locally. 1971 Dodge Challenger
Payment is due upon pickup, by cash or bank wire transfer only.
Car comes in "as-is" condition with no warranty written or implied.

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice original Challenger. Hope the buyer keeps it that way and good luck with the sale.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm with you Lee. I too hope this one remains in as close to original condition as possible. How often do you see them in this color??
IMG_2716.JPG
IMG_2717.JPG
IMG_2718.JPG
IMG_2719.JPG

gunmetal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dematt1 and MoparLee for the nice comments. This was a 71 only color, as far as I know. I am like Peyton Manning and retirement, with this car. It makes me think twice about letting it go all the time. I took care of it the best I could. We'll see what happens....

gunmetal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Car is no longer for sale. I received more replies from this website than anywhere else. Thank you to all who commented or showed interest. I will work on the car and enjoy it for this summer. Look for further updates on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back