• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 Dodge Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonsta79

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guy's after finding a 69 Charger a few months back I have decided to sell my Challenger, first off let me say this car is a 1972 that I converted everything to 1971 (quarters were changed) also I have owned this car since 1997 and it came from California when I got it, it is SOLID no rot!!! Im just burned out on it and cannot financially fix up this plus the Charger so instead of sitting for years I would rather sell, I had bought a wrecked 71 back in 99 and I did install 71 tail panel when i did the 71 quarter skins because someone in past had radiused wheelwells also I cut the trunk floor out and installed CCE frame rail and CCE crossmember was planning on putting a Supercharged 440 in it with some big 20's out back and 18's up front. Fenders were media blasted and por-15 under as well as floor pans all original floors no holes, has welded in MP subframe connectors, and I have a CCE roll cage that goes with car also, I have everything for the car except seats, dashpad, heaterbox, and I have no hood, cowl was cut because i was going to shave the firewall, I have a exta set of doors and two sets of glass, all trim is in excellent shape, grille has no cracks, headlight bezels are not dented and dinged up, if you have any questions just PM me and I can give you more info, will need the backhalf finished either 4 link or ladder bar or put a floor back in it and AMD frame rails and go back to leaf springs. I am located roughly 50 miles southwest of Indinapolis,IN I am asking $4,000 which I believe is fair considering it is rust free and has great parts. Would consider trades on Dodge Ram truck but would prefer outright sell. Thanks!

2011-07-19 14.52.56.jpg

2011-07-17 13.55.53.jpg

2011-07-17 13.54.51.jpg

2011-07-17 13.54.40.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back