• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 cuda 340 4 speed

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Man, what a great find. It’s so neat to find these cars untouched. Updating all the rubber stuff is ok, obviously if you’re going to drive it. Keep everything you take off and be gentle. Unmolested is the key. They are just so rare to find anymore.
Congrats! Glad you’re here. 👍🏻

stitch58

Reaction score
thanks I’m waiting for parts right now ,he painted the differential red (it was a thing at the time) I removed it from the car and put it on a benchI am cleaning the red off and trying to expose original markings ,taking lots of pictures ,a way bigger job than I anticipated ,although it seems to have preserved them

Songsrme

Reaction score
Congrats on such a nice find! I'm a Bbody guy in the same area as you. If you need some tech support, there are some sharp people right close to where you are.

stitch58

Reaction score
Ok ,the original owner painted the differential red [a thing back in the day]I removed it from the car to carefully remove the paint off it, I have exposed most of the markings, and took pictures, but would like to talk to someone more familiar the markings ,any help would be appreciated, Thanks Rich

73-Cudah2

Reaction score
Nice Cuda yes please more pictures of it! I have a similar 1973 340 manual 4 speed Cuda. I saw it the first day my sisters boy friend bought it!
Its a cool car. I had the opportunity to buy it and jumped at the chance last year. It has 53,000 on and it's all original.
I was wondered what that long tag was under hood attached to the finder tag.

Attachments

• IMG_4900-a.JPG
    IMG_4900-a.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_E3742.png
    IMG_E3742.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 102
Back