• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1973 DODGE CHALLENGER NO RUST PROJECT CALIFORNIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Ok guys. I am selling my last E-body car. I bought this car in 1988 for my wife to get my 72 back from her.
Well many years and many cars have passed since then and this one has been in the garage sitting under a car cover for the last 35 years. I had to move it out of the garage to do some inside the house work and needed a place to put the stuff.

Now that the car is outside she said it can't come back in and I will never finish it. She is right.Too old now so out it goes as a package.
I also have about 30 years of assorted parts to sell as well but I haven't inventoried them yet and don't know what the buyer of this car will also want to buy.
Listed on Craigslist. I want 30K US Dollars for the package No rust, no damage no accidents. Clean/clear title in hand. also have original drivetrain and fender tag.
Thanks and the lucky buyer gets a very good car to finish.
1973 Dodge Challenger for sale by owner - Moreno Valley, CA - craigslist

My email address to contact me is next to the smilie holding the flag.

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys. I am selling my last E-body car. I bought this car in 1988 for my wife to get my 72 back from her.
Well many years and many cars have passed since then and this one has been in the garage sitting under a car cover for the last 35 years. I had to move it out of the garage to do some inside the house work and needed a place to put the stuff.

Now that the car is outside she said it can't come back in and I will never finish it. She is right.Too old now so out it goes as a package.
I also have about 30 years of assorted parts to sell as well but I haven't inventoried them yet and don't know what the buyer of this car will also want to buy.
Listed on Craigslist. I want 30K US Dollars for the package No rust, no damage no accidents. Clean/clear title in hand. also have original drivetrain and fender tag.

Good luck with the sale Leo. A solid car like that should sell pretty quickly.

Last edited:

Old B5

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a solid car but some pictures less than 20 years old would give an interested buyer more confidence in making an offer.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The car has been in the garage until a few months ago. The very last picture that shows flat front tires and the car on dollies is 2 weeks old.
I can take more pictures if you would like. The car has been off of the road since I brought it home in 1988.
It had 2 burnt exhaust valves but ran good enought to limp home 15 miles. I pulled the engine and trans and it has been in the garage under a cover since then.
It was pushed out and waxed about 25 years ago and pushed back into the garage, new cover put on and forgotten.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still taking offers as of today. Sgould be sold before trhe Fling.
Contact me with any questions.
Also have large stash of new and used E-body and Challenger parts collected over the years.
Thanks
Leo

Big AL

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Post some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back