• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1978 Lil Red Express Southern truck 31,679 miles Need redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Too many projects going on at the same time so decided to sell off this nice low mileage example of a true 1978 Lil Red Express. This was a barn find I purchased about 4 years ago with the intentions of repainting it and using it but after four years I still basically have done nothing with it and don't see me touching it anytime soon. Time to let it go so someone can redo it and enjoy it. It is a very original real Lil Red Express. Has 31,679 original miles on it, and it shows with the condition of the vehicle. Very minor rust. Was a southern truck in a dry enviroment.Truck was parked around 1988 and sat until I purchased it around 2011. Frame rail stamped with proper VIN # as is the proper VIN numbers on the door tag. (5th digit is an (S) ). Engine and tranny are numbers correct. Stamped with proper numbers on the front of the engine. I even have the matching tabs that are attached to the cab and bed to assure the correct cab and bed are assembled together at the factory. I did pull the tank and drain out all the old fuel. Replaced the fuel line front to back. Replaced the plugs, wires, cap, rotor, oil, filter, tranny fluid and filter to get the truck running enough to lot drive. I also have a new set of brake lines I bought for it that go with it along with a new pair of door weatherstrips. Previous owner had a new set of wood for the outside of the bed that goes with it too but is missing the one small piece on the left rear. Priced fairly @ 8500.00

P1010029.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010032.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010040.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I like it just the way it is, wouldn't change a thing. Get it mechanically sound and Just drive it.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many projects going on at the same time so decided to sell off this nice low mileage example of a true 1978 Lil Red Express. This was a barn find I purchased about 4 years ago with the intentions of repainting it and using it but after four years I still basically have done nothing with it and don't see me touching it anytime soon. Time to let it go so someone can redo it and enjoy it. It is a very original real Lil Red Express. Has 31,679 original miles on it, and it shows with the condition of the vehicle. Very minor rust. Was a southern truck in a dry enviroment.Truck was parked around 1988 and sat until I purchased it around 2011. Frame rail stamped with proper VIN # as is the proper VIN numbers on the door tag. (5th digit is an (S) ). Engine and tranny are numbers correct. Stamped with proper numbers on the front of the engine. I even have the matching tabs that are attached to the cab and bed to assure the correct cab and bed are assembled together at the factory. I did pull the tank and drain out all the old fuel. Replaced the fuel line front to back. Replaced the plugs, wires, cap, rotor, oil, filter, tranny fluid and filter to get the truck running enough to lot drive. I also have a new set of brake lines I bought for it that go with it along with a new pair of door weatherstrips. Previous owner had a new set of wood for the outside of the bed that goes with it too but is missing the one small piece on the left rear. Priced fairly @ 8500.00
Truck is located in Beaver Falls, Pa 15010 (near Pittsburgh ,Pa.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back