• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD (2) 426" HEMI engines + parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have (2) 426" HEMI engines available for sale. (1) is a 1968 casting, the other is a 1969/71 block. These engines are disassembled, and ready to build. Both are good buildable engines. I have probably 90% of the parts to build both engines. These are located in Flat Rock, MI.
1968 426" HEMI:
This block has been professionally repaired. There was a small 1/4"x1/2" hole in the side of the block (from a thrown rod) that was enlarged for a 7/8"x1-1/8" window to be installed. This was NOT in a water jacket. Also, a crack in 1 main journal was repaired as well. The block has been cleaned, line bored, and 1 new sleeve installed. It's also been magnafluxed. This block is ready to have pistons fit , and reassembled.
This comes with the following parts:
1.) 1968 426" HEMI block with main caps (NOTE: this has "Ramchargers" stamped in several places on the block).
2.) 1 pair of bare cast iron heads 1966/1968 dates.
3.) Intake and exhaust rockers, valve springs, cam lifters, M/P polished aluminum valve covers, M/P modified aluminum intake manifold, New shorty headers.
4.) 8 bolt crankshaft turned 10/10. Your choice of 3 sets of rods.
5.) Iron water pump housing, water pump, oil pump, fuel pump, water neck, oil pan, etc.
6.) $7500 cash firm.

The second 426" Hemi has never had any repairs, but someone before me has ground off the casting/date numbers.
1969/71 426" HEMI:
1.) 426" HEMI block with main caps and crankshaft still installed (turns freely).
2.) Pair of cast iron heads with NEW: Valves, springs, fresh valve job, complete rocker assembly, black wrinkle finish valve covers with K/N breathers.
3.) NEW: Polished aluminum water pump /housing/water neck, chrome timing cover, after market oval air cleaner, oil pump, oil pan with pickup tube, etc.
4.) NEW: MSD billet distributer, MSD 6AL box, MSD coil, MSD plug wires, Cap, etc.
5.) NEW: Cam, roller lifters.
6.) Your choice of forged aluminum rods, or stock steel rods with forged pistons.
7.) Plus more parts that I cant think of at the moment.
8.) $11.5k cash firm.

NOTE: The pics below show some, but not all of the parts listed. I will take more pics as needed. These prices are very reasonable, and are non-negotiable. However, I am willing to sell BOTH engines and parts together as a package for $17.5k
PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks, mopar jeff.

426 HEMI parts 10 (2).jpg

426 HEMI parts 10 (9).jpg

426 HEMI parts 10 (8).jpg

426 HEMI parts 10 (19).jpg

1968 HEMI eng.  (2).jpg

426 HEMI parts 014.jpg

426 HEMI parts 009.jpg

426 HEMI parts 011.jpg

426 HEMI parts 10 (10).jpg

426 HEMI parts 10 (11).jpg

Last edited:

bc71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not interested in about all what you have, but if you send a price list of parts by e-mail to me [email protected] I'm interested to buy almost everything except a long block. I have new 528" all aluminium short block and I'll need all missing parts to it.

mopar jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not interested in about all what you have, but if you send a price list of parts by e-mail to me [email protected] I'm interested to buy almost everything except a long block. I have new 528" all aluminium short block and I'll need all missing parts to it.

Sorry, but all pats are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back