• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND 4 barrel intake Air Cleaner for 340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, is it for a four barrel carb? Do you have a pic? How much to get to 300 Michel Creek Road, Sparwood British, Columbia. Postal code V0B2G1. Please and thank you very much, gretaly appreciated

Sincerely, Ted

CCMOPAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will check on cost with USPS on monday. Shipping with ups or fedex is very expensive.

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, sounds good. What ever it takes to get to me, lol. I need it. Thank you very much again. Talk on Monday

Sincerely,Ted

CCMOPAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The post office is closed today. Will take care of tomorrow. Do you have a paypal account. Someone will need to sign for the package to be sure you receive it.

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, sounds good. Yes I do have a PayPal account. I will need your account to send you the moneys tomorrow. I will be here to receive it. Thanks again
Sincerely, Ted

CCMOPAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to post office this morning. I need your full name for a form for the post office. The cost is 76.00.

73pettyblue

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty screwed up when I offered you $150 plus shipping a week ago and you said no but now your selling it to someone else for $150.

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok its
Went to post office this morning. I need your full name for a form for the post office. The cost is 76.00.
Ok its Ted Monfee 300 Michel Creek Road Sparwood B.C. Canada V0B2G1 I need your paypal info and I'll pay you right away. Thanks again

Sincerely, Ted

CCMOPAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty screwed up when I offered you $150 plus shipping a week ago and you said no but now your selling it to someone else for $150.
I had someone local who was going to buy this also. they also changed their mind because it did not have the trap door which is what I thought you wanted.

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello CCMOPAR, is 73pettyblue taking that air cleaner or is it not the one he is looking for? If he wants it he was first. If not I will send you moneys to the info you sent me. Just let me know so I can keep looking for one if I have too. Thanks for your time on this matter

Sincerely, Ted

73pettyblue

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ted
I'm not interested in dealing with this guy so get the breather if you can put up with him. Sorry you got caught in the middle but I just had to say something about his tactics.

CCMOPAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello CCMOPAR, is 73pettyblue taking that air cleaner or is it not the one he is looking for? If he wants it he was first. If not I will send you moneys to the info you sent me. Just let me know so I can keep looking for one if I have too. Thanks for your time on this matter

Sincerely, Ted

Sincerely, Ted
YEARSBEHIND, The air cleaner was mailed yesterday. After 73petty blue offered me 150.00 I had someone local offer me my original 200.00 price. H e changed his mind so I took your offer.
PETTYBLUE wanted the air cleaner with the trap door and that is what he said he wanted. I have made at least 10 trips to different shipping places to ship this thing. I have payed dearly for any used parts that I have bought. I will not be selling any other parts on line. Thanks for your business, I'm just venting my frustration .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back