• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND 4 barrel intake Air Cleaner for 340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ted
I'm not interested in dealing with this guy so get the breather if you can put up with him. Sorry you got caught in the middle but I just had to say something about his tactics.
Morning 73pettyblue, ok I hear you. I didn't want to get caught up in the middle of it as you offered first so I was good to let you have it. Understandable, thanks as that was the last item I needed. Have a good safe day & Happy Cruising

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Morning 73pettyblue, ok I hear you. I didn't want to get caught up in the middle of it as you offered first so I was good to let you have it. Understandable, thanks as that was the last item I needed. Have a good safe day & Happy Cruising
Did you see the one Mr Cuda posted? it has the trap door. Hope you get that one.

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
YEARSBEHIND, The air cleaner was mailed yesterday. After 73petty blue offered me 150.00 I had someone local offer me my original 200.00 price. H e changed his mind so I took your offer.
PETTYBLUE wanted the air cleaner with the trap door and that is what he said he wanted. I have made at least 10 trips to different shipping places to ship this thing. I have payed dearly for any used parts that I have bought. I will not be selling any other parts on line. Thanks for your business, I'm just venting my frustration .
Ok CCMOPAR, was not to sure what was happening. I can understand where you are coming from too. Sorry all that **** happened, but Thank you very much. I have sent you the moneys confirmation#3YR42346WL8352104 let me know when you have it, please & Thank you. Thanks again, Greatly Appreciated. Have a good safe evening

Sincerely, Ted

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
YEARSBEHIND, The air cleaner was mailed yesterday. After 73petty blue offered me 150.00 I had someone local offer me my original 200.00 price. H e changed his mind so I took your offer.
PETTYBLUE wanted the air cleaner with the trap door and that is what he said he wanted. I have made at least 10 trips to different shipping places to ship this thing. I have payed dearly for any used parts that I have bought. I will not be selling any other parts on line.

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good Morning CCMOPAR, Thanks again. Just wondering if you got your moneys yet. Just checking to make sure. Hope you are having a good safe morning. Thanks again

Sincerely. Ted

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just a thought with these communications; Negotiations for purchases/sales should take place in private mail between parties. There is personalized information that has been posted publicly that could cause issues for individuals. Glad things are working out for all interested parties, but use pm!

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, thank you very much for that, A-66 Registery. It was something I didn't want to be part of. I can understand CCMOPAR's frustration thou with online buying and selling as last fall I thought I had a air cleaner that was suppose to be a four barrel dodge air cleaner I bought off this site and when I got it, it was for a 2 barrel. no good for **** all so I hear him loud and clear! Just wasted money that was! So thank you very much. I really hope I will have the right air cleaner this time

Sincerely, Ted

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you got the right one too.
I never saw a year listed in your want post, and never saw a picture of the one you are getting. But a whole lot of drama, so that's good.
When the mention of a trap door air cleaner came up, I attached a link to mine for sale.

CCMOPAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning CCMOPAR, Thanks again. Just wondering if you got your moneys yet. Just checking to make sure. Hope you are having a good safe morning. Thanks again

Sincerely. Ted
The money is in the paypal account. I will wait until you recieve the part before I access it. Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back