• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70-71 Challenger or Cuda project wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi im a new member to the site and looking for a 70 or 71 Challenger or 70 Cuda. I just sold my 71 Challenger which was an ebay special that arrived way to far gone than described to me it needed every piece of sheet metal except for the tail panel replaced completely rotten. So im in the market for another e-body cause I just have to have one. looking for something for under $8k to start. Possible running 1969 Charger with 318 for trade not sure if I want to let it go but might for the right car.

Thanks
Louis

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also have a all original 1970 Ford mustang Fastback with 351 cleveland and 4 speed hurst for trade its running and driving been in the family all its life was moms high school car. Really want a Challenger Thanks for the help.

Thanks
Louis

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey Louis, Welcome to the site, where are you located? I have a `70 340 Challenger that I might sell, but it is a serious project along the lines of the one you just sold. I have the original engine, trans, fender tag and build sheet for it though.

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, im located in Albuquerque, NM im interested how bad is it? Would you be able to send me pics of it. What would you be looking to get for it?

Thanks
Louis
[email protected]

44magnum

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a '71 Challenger for you came out of Calif. 7-8 years ago I've being working on it since the car is SOLID no holes or dents 318 eng. have lots of extras running and driveable,needs interior,somebody that likes to wetsand had it painted clear coated,but screwed up on it.Looking to get $12,500.o.b.o. [email protected]

slamma52

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 72 challenger 318 2 door hardtop that would be a project car. let me know if you would be interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back