• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger Grille Supports

Status
Not open for further replies.

txchopper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have the grille brace to core supports and the top grille cross bar supports for '70 challenger? They are essentially the four top supports (two long and two short) that mount the grille to the fender and hood latch brace.
Thanks​

txchopper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70 Grille Supports

i have a spare incomplete grill that i would be willing to part out. can you post some pictures of what you need.
Joe

Thanks Joe,
Please see attached. I've made an attempt to circle the parts that I need for the grille supports.

Thanks again,
Txchopper ChallengerGrilleSupports1.jpg

ChallengerGrilleSupports1.jpg

1rustedrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the pictures. i think the long pieces you have circled are actualy part of the outer oval shaped part of the grill. i know i have this part but not sure of the condition, i will check this weekend for you.
Joe

1rustedrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
txchopper
I do have the parts you are looking for minus 1 of the small brackets and it should be easy to copy. the long ones are one piece aluminum and it is part of the lower grill and is riveted on to it. it does need some minor straightening. I can drill out the rivets and send the top only if you like. let me know how much you will need. $50.00 plus the ride.
Joe

txchopper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Joe,
It looks like I'll need the complete set (minus the one shorter bracket that is missing). Can you also send me pics of the ones that you have? Please let me know how much I need to add to the 50.00 for freight. If you'd like to contact me offline, please email me at [email protected] and send me your full name and address and I'll get a money order to you.

Thanks,
Txchopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back