• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Cuda

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm looking for information on the Red stripe grill insert on 70 Cuda's. I can't see to find out for sure which models the Red stripe grill insert came on. I have a 70Cuda that never had it from new, I owned a 70 Hemi Cuda that also didn't have it. At a show I was at in Seattle a few years ago a "Mopar Expert" swore that all 70 Cuda's had them. Anyway I have the Red insert, I'm just not sure I should install it or not. Anyone know the correct answer?
Thanks Ken

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm looking for information on the Red stripe grill insert on 70 Cuda's. I can't see to find out for sure which models the Red stripe grill insert came on. I have a 70Cuda that never had it from new, I owned a 70 Hemi Cuda that also didn't have it. At a show I was at in Seattle a few years ago a "Mopar Expert" swore that all 70 Cuda's had them. Anyway I have the Red insert, I'm just not sure I should install it or not. Anyone know the correct answer?
Thanks Ken
You could sell it to me if you have all three pieces.

Back