• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 Cuda 4 Spd Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tony s mopar parts sells a repo one....I bought a 4 spd version years ago from him. The quality is very good imo. I had a original one that some nimrod cut the whole side out to make it a 4 spd version. Tony s had the same texture and feel as the original

Jay Honsaker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tony s mopar parts sells a repo one....I bought a 4 spd version years ago from him. The quality is very good imo. I had a original one that some nimrod cut the whole side out to make it a 4 spd version. Tony s had the same texture and feel as the original
Yes, thanks, but I prefer an original. I have the pattern to modify an auto console if that's all I can fine in the short term.

1badpinkrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, thanks, but I prefer an original. I have the pattern to modify an auto console if that's all I can fine in the short term.

I'm in need of a 71 Cuda or newer 4 spd console with top plate. Mostly I need the 4 spd top plate, but the console would be needed also. I can use an automatic console and modify it if needed. Must be in excellent condition. Email [email protected] Thanks!!
i have 2, 4 spd 71-74 consoles & 1 auto, but they all have the rare tape decks on them, you can call me at, (cell 585-704-0547) or Email,
[email protected] thanks mark.

dpower

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an original oem 4 speed console with ash tray ,door and button ,no top plate looks good way better than average
Text 270-994-4633

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back