• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

72 340 Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

acguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Everybody, I am new to this forum but not new to mopars. Over the years I've had dozens of good cars but have been out of them for a long time. Raising a family took priority. I recently bought a couple of challengers intending to make one from the pair for my daughter.
One of them is a pretty nice 72 340 auto shell with most of the parts to reassemble including the 340 and a ton of nos parts. The other is a wrecked and rusted root beer/white complete 73 318 car. The 72 has no dash, so no vin tag. I was going to fix the 318 car but now I dont think its worth it. What I am looking for now is another 72 340 auto that needs everything. a 70 or 71 would be nice also if the price is right. I wont take the other cars numbers and put them on this car. My 72 has 100 percent perfect sheetmetal including replacement 1/4 panels so the car I buy can be pretty rough, Just so long as the frame rails aren't rusted through. Thats out of my league and not worth the cost on a 72.
Thank you

Mmopars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it have to be a 72? I am getting in a 73 Challenger rallye 340 auto Challenger. It is a project but has new year one metal still in the boxes. I am in Illinois if interested let me know.

acguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A 73 would be fine. Maybe we can make a deal. As long as its got a decent body I have everything i need to put it together.

acguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does. My intent was to cut it into little pieces for another car but after I got to really looking at how nice it actually is I didnt have the heart. I've destroyed too many good cars in my youth. I spoke with the Colorado State Patrol and they said they could inspect it and give it a state assigned vin number. That would hurt value but it would save the car. Even though its on ebay right now I am having second thought about selling it. I have enough parts to put it and the 1970 together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back