• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Another NewB... From Mississippi - Thanks for letting me join in on the E body fun

Magnes

Reaction score
We recently bought a '73 Cuda. This one is my wife's car. It has a built 340 with a 727 auto and an 8 3/4 Suregrip. The car runs strong and looks pretty good. She wanted a 71 but she couldn't find the right one so she has decided to get this one to hold her over for awhile. We usually buy our cars in worse shape and fix them up but she wanted something to cruise in for the Summer. It has a few issues here and there but nothing too major.

2hiavqc.jpg

2lk5pp3.jpg

bjdftg.jpg

In the picture, you can see my '72 Roadrunner. I built that one last year. I do all the work myself in my little 2 car garage. Everything from the actual mechanical aspects to the body work, paint, and even the upholstery.

I am kind of sad to say that I sold the Roadrunner the other day and now I'm looking for something new to build for myself. I'm thinking either 68-70 Charger or 70-71 Challenger, but it really just depends on what kind of deals I can find. I love to build cars, keep 'em a little while and then sell them off to build something else. I just love saving old Mopars.

Anyway, Thank You for allowing me to join the group.

74 challenger

Reaction score
Welcome to the site and your wife has a great looking car. there are 2 70 chargers and a 68 in Atlanta Ga cragslist.I have done 3 chargers and now have crossed over to the dark side to e-bodies. LOL.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Nice Mopars there and good luck in your search for the next one.

Back