• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anybody have a spare?

Big Jim

Reaction score
I'm looking for a broken/split 71-74 T handle for the Slap-Stik; to see if I can reverse engineer it and write a CNC program to reproduce it. So if you have one you took off but never got around to tossing it, pm me and and I'll borrow/buy/ mooch/return it when I'm done. I'm thinking 2 pieces of stock welded together and then machined. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
or you could just replace it with a billet alum pistol grip handle . There is a guy named Steve / Quapman that makes a wicked pistol

Big Jim

Reaction score
From what I saw and could tell, Steve only makes the pistol grip- my preference if the t-handle for an automatic and save the pisto;-grip for a 4-speed...

TinCuda

Reaction score
From what I saw and could tell, Steve only makes the pistol grip- my preference if the t-handle for an automatic and save the pisto;-grip for a 4-speed...

I don't have a spare, but I would be very interested in a billet T-handle also. If you are planning on selling them, I want one. Or maybe you could just make two and let me know...

73b3challenger

Reaction score
Fund it let me no if you still want it .Man you no when you have it but just cant find it you look every where but the right place .Any way i got it now .

TinCuda

Reaction score
This is a picture of mine...

shifter1.jpg

Shifter2.jpg

burdar

Reaction score
Be aware that there is an early and a later style T-handle. The early style doesn't have the bump-out on the bottom. The shifter plates were slightly different too. Most 71-74 cars will have the shifter with the bump-out towards the bottom.

Back