• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anybody know the date for new Dodge Barracuda?

seneca

Reaction score
The pictures and rumors are flying again about the Dodge Barracuda being released for 2017. I haven't read anything official from FCA. What's the deal?

pag5

Reaction score
Not happing according to my sources at Chrysler....

lastcuda

Reaction score
I'd rather they didn't make one at all since there is no Plymouth. But if they did, it should be Chrysler and not Dodge. The prototype pics I've seen don't look very appealing to me. My wife says that, if they do, I should have one of the first new ones since I have one of the last old ones. I don't see that happening for what you'd have to pay for one. Let the `Cuda rest in peace!!

Avalanche

Reaction score
Those picts are the ugliest things if ever seen.
I believe its not a bad idea to bring the Cuda back, just make it look good. I think a new Cuda adds value to our older cars, since it keeps the brand relevant to the next generation

seneca

Reaction score
It's possible, Avalanche. I don't know if the new Challys have added anything to the E-Body Challys. I think the driving factor in E-Body prices are the old geezers like me that now have sufficient funds to buy the toys they missed in the 60's & 70's. The super rich old geezers ( not me! ) are responsible for the $3.5 million Hemi Convertible Cuda from last year! Producing a 2018 Dodge/Chrysler Cuda won't have any effect on those purchases.

Back