• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Best Mopar Rally reproduction wheel???

plumgtx

Reaction score
 i am going to buy a  set of 15x7 rallies and i was going to go with wheel vintiques but on summit they have a few bad reviews and one guy said it took him 4 new rims to get one good one.  Did anybody else have this problem or know of a better source? thanks guys

moparleo

Reaction score
There are only a few manufacturers of these wheels but they are sold by many dealers so it hard to know which ones you are getting. It is a good idea to check the reviews on these dealers. Generally though, it is not worth the hassle for the major companies to sell a bad product so make sure that these reviews are current. Check with Coker, Classic Industries and the rest. Most company's will do price matching or run sales on a regular basis, so check around.

plumgtx

Reaction score
thanks for the info moparleo. here is some feedback from wheel vintiques 56 wheel for sale from Summit

I was very disappointed with the quality of these wheels. Several of them had excessive runout and had to be returned. It took 7 wheels to get 4 useable ones. Even the 4 useable wheels still had more runout than I would have liked. Summit was great about exchanging them, but Wheel Vintiques gets a big thumbs down for the quality.

theres other horrible reviews from wheel vintiques so who else produces a better rally wheel out there???

plumgtx

Reaction score
i have been the route with chevy rallies for my corvette. now way in hell am i doing that again. took about 10 wheels to find three good ones. I find it amazing how some rims are that bad being brand new from a major producer... so is anybody making a better wheel than wheel vintiques???

moparleo

Reaction score
Like I said , check with the different suppliers to find out who reproduces their wheels Don't just wait for someone here to do that for you. Get current info, not old feedbacks. Things change. Good luck.

cuda722

Reaction score
*i am going to buy a* set of 15x7 rallies and i was going to go with wheel vintiques but on summit they have a few bad reviews and one guy said it took him 4 new rims to get one good one.* Did anybody else have this problem or know of a better source? thanks guys
I have a set of 15 by 6.5 rally wheels.

cuda722

Reaction score
Do you have the trim rings?

Yes, I have the trim rings. I have been selling a lot of e body cuda parts that I have accumulated over the years on ebay. I am cuda722 on ebay. I am afraid to post the wheels because of the weight. Was thinking of craigs list with a you pick up. Also have the k frame, perfectly good power steering pump etc. I am not a dealer, just what to get rid of parts I know I will never use.

Last edited:

Joe Monaco

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to install 15 in.x 10 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 5 in. Backspace Chrysler Rallyes I found from the Mopar Shop website for $181.95 each (Wheel Vintiques) with BFG Radial T/A's (275/60/15) on the rear of my stock '70 Challenger R/T. Can anyone verify that they will fit good and not rub?

Back