• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
The grill vents blend into the enviroment in my bunker at upa bove Verapas station -a top secret military bunker vents works like this by me being poelleopl..

IMG_8576.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
This right here is camouflaged. The grill vent opens and closes to contain infer red photons but this same ideal was used in a military bunker by me guessing of what people think.... like a cylinder in intersteller the movie I also think of.

Verapas branched out in researching black holes also in one lead with this ideal thinking that inside the black hole the valve opens and closes while the intake and explosion that causes particle changes are going on while under pressure..

What if you can pressurize infer red heat-is that possible in conduction… I think the heat would just resonate from point a to point b through the conductive material as the heat gets hotter the travel through the material will show the conductive material father away is getting hotter..

It would have to be a low infer red conduit also I wander if it’s true that supermassive black holes are freezing inside…
I wonder what happens to atoms when they stop work and also what does infer red heat photons look like at halt at absolute zero do they break down ..

Is space matter-and if absolute zero stops matter does that mean if a blackl hole is absolute zero does space expansion stop.. maybe black holes are just a rock in a river… and more heat you through to space the fast the expansion goes-I don’t know but these ideals was reverse engineered by people who know what they’re talking about than me…

Why does this stuff take so long to fall into a black hole-it sounds like a absolute matter valve that controls speed of even space like if space is so cold maybe colder then absolute zero maybe infinity cold it stops space at the rim of the black hole or accretion disk that like Saturns rings but it’s flying and the stuff going the speed of light around the black hole is like a particle collider facility on earth… they said it’s millions of degrees at the accretion disk but a black hole is as cold as possibly absolute zero-that’s saying that a black hole is not conductive from the hot side heat from the accretion disk… millions of degrees especially when the heat is all around the black hole possible not just a accretion disk but a sphere of stuff the heat should heat far into the depth of of black holes it’s like placing millions of degree around mars and mars center or center and surface is absolute zero…
I guess the heat still doesn’t have enough power to heat the singularity of a black hole or the entirety of a black hole…
IMG_8577.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
What does carbon monoxide and the unburnt hydro carbons with alittle nitrogen do to a engine that has bad rings and compression-during the exhaust stroke some of this stuff seeps past the rings and piston especially if it doesn’t have a exhaust turbo.. this stuff seeps into the oil internal parts of a engine and more stuff maybe while causing pressure building up like a bloated blister…

What does it do to the iron stain it only… What does it do to refined motor oil that’s different than crude oil and what does it do to internal components while it may cause more over heating because the gases are holding more heat than usual partial oxygen atmosphere and oil it was present in during the construction of the engine before running it…

Like gases built up in a nebulae in the sky but it’s inside a engines internal atmosphere of the engine-it’s the gases are causing infer red photons to convect from heat’s radiations -maybe a bigger chance of over heating maybe nothing but I don’t know…

Maybe a sucktion tool to help suck out the engine could work if the atmosphere does cause turbulence…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’ve had wierd experiences all throughout my life but they’re rare the ones before the picture code-what fascinated me was a lighting strike came directly at me in a delusion when I was sitting in the living room of the house, on time I woke up in another room that was larger than my room with a lamp on and a rocking chair then I closed my eyes and it vanished,
One time listening to a song a demonic voice came thought that made me never hear that song again I even forgot the name of the song and it happened when I was innocent kid, I’ve seen myself walking to the bath room , I’ve herd loud bangs, I’ve herd things very rarely that are voices out of the blue, I’ve seen space ripple clearly with a loud bang, I herd a loud roar one night when I was kid up late at night sitting on the door steps outside in the back yard, I’ve seen gray midsts a black midst…

I’ve seen things and I usually don’t talk about em because I don’t won’t those to be the talk points of who I am and also in this day in time if you think about em to much it will drive you crazy and make you defame yourself in the public…
my dad saw that code he’s even told someone at the bar it was something in those pictures when the topic arrived to our seats.. before he wad frightened like any dad in a situation like that-couldn’t understand that picture code couldn’t understand why I hadn’t been seen by law enforcement..

chall7–2

Reaction score
Seeing thst song life in the fast lane as the accretion disk around a black hole with normal matter the standard model 17 known particles that make up sub particles and more I guess colliding..

The accretion disk is not made up of planets asteroids stars anymore-them things were stripped to pieces all the way to the core of each one by gravity… so all these particles are with the nasty rep dude called dark matter or anti matter.. maybe cold reverses the orbits of atomic matter particles into negative matter.. so heat makes the proton faster around its nuclei in its orbit that isn’t a reverse orbit going into + numbers with a - being past absolute zero temperature that creates the reverse particle… what can something do running in reverse back up like a car I guess I guess reverse might be used for something…
Maybe past absolute zero exists inside supermassive black holes that become quasar white holes…
Kinda like a song about anti matter and normal matter in a parody of this parody…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
How does a battery work I wonder by alternating current and how will it work past absolute zero.. right now anything past absolute zero is impossible I’ve read…

chall7–2

Reaction score
The large Hygron particle collider is a very basic accretion disk around a black hole..

chall7–2

Reaction score
I forgot it but look up the light from a quasar.. one quasar in a suggestion says 33 light years away it would shin as bright as the sun on a sunny day-that’s crazy so 33 light years away is like light world around the black hole…

chall7–2

Reaction score
what if a piston can fire with compression from a brake drum like cylinder..

Thr cylinder of the brake drum expands like this |= =— to hit the piston inside of its on cylinder… now it’s very hard to do that with a brake drum assembly-a lot of friction that can slow down other parts..

I’ve found it hard in my head to make hydraulic lines rotating but some how connected to a outside of the rotating source without a oil singer and oil pump that re compresses the oil.. a oil slinger thats at the crank shaft of a engine…

but what if the outside ring is spinning like a gyroscope.. like )= this line up like hex’s inside a honey bee nest..

Crazy I don’t know but it’s something someone might take think of with it…

Like all my posts it’s for that one certain person to take farther… I’m wrong in many things I say but some of those sentences lead people off into subjects of there own perspective in poelleopl… and those sentences can becoming convoluted if the person deems in necessary… to follow those routes in my art…

This is a good electric motor with pistons.. I can’t see a spherical oil engine without some intricate oil routes that somehow river themselves to moving components-like the motor was meant to run at the side of facing bottom…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
This was my favorite toy when I was younger… now think all that on top is hex and inside it.. and in those hexes are valves and a piston.

. the piston -= =- into contact with each other-now think the other ball inside the picture is inside the other ball and they have a thruster core singularity in the center… but how does fuel flow air flo-is a anomaly right now..

This is a electric motor with pistons..

how can oil travel in a engine upside down-the engine would have to built where the oil traverses like a river inside a tube but it would have work like a valve body in a transmission…

This might be a great valve body transmission ball running off a engine like a 350 454 or 440 or what not… the hydrogen pump is pumping liquid into the ball to make the ball become like a molecule sphere moving con caving in itself forming mountains in other parts..

But the little metal balls in a transmissions valve body would have to have valves for compressing xyz in man thousands of tube alley ways…

Like controlling hydraulics but it’s mini world like balls that have micro holes inside a like transmission valve body like the honey bee nest…

Think of honey is hydraulic fluid in the nest and it’s used in each hex cylinder where a micro piston is..

This is something out of a big station gravity system in space or something…
IMG_8580.png

IMG_8579.png

IMG_8578.png

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
What if the cylinders can expand and contract to have poorer compression but still enough compression to do a task…

IMG_8583.jpeg

IMG_8582.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Remember the magnet is one of the most attractive forces in science-I don’t know much about attraction but years ago I looked up inventions using magnets even bought magnets to do my own.. magnets is amazing at creating little semi perpetual machines so it’s fascinating..

chall7–2

Reaction score
See this how I want AI to work- it circled the most beautiful piece of the photo.. so now the AI will beginning to piece it together..

Iam a terrible artistic person but I find things which lead to other things-I have a very blurry imagination but I have a great eye for things and I amatuerly build on those great things I think in my perspective is interesting..

The white circle means what’s inside it-the color spectrum looks like a 3D sky view game to me..

IMG_8583.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Now Sharla is different from Chart ley Dest.. Sharla is using your fingers to expand out the picture..

IMG_8587.png

IMG_8586.png

IMG_8585.png

Back