• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
I had to get a refund for the torque boxes because the more I look at one of the front torque boxes thr more I think it doesn’t need to be replaced plus I bought some other things that I needed to get that money to go back on dads card… I still got to get hog rings for the seats.. I rarely ask for refunds and don’t ever bid when I don’t have money and dads proud of that and he’s proud of what I’ve bought… I’ve asked for a refund 4-5 times I think in 4 years it really isn’t that bad I guess after being so active on eBay for 4 years buying hundred of things..

next month after I pay dad back 750 I’ve got a 1000 dollars.. I talked to dad and I said I’m going to hold off on the gas tank and stuff until the cars painted and just live off that without buying any parts and work with what I got for now…

I can’t look at eBay I have to have willpower and stay off eBay because if I see something it’s over with…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
The two big mistakes I did me and dad talked about was the se rear window buying 2 non complete thinking I could complete em until I got the right one the 3rd one that was complete with the trim piece inside and getting out of hand on the rallye gauges.. the s79 steering wheel wasn’t a issue but it was amplified ontop of the mistakes of the big mistake the rallye gauge lot during this time of buying things I bought over time…

what was a issue in this day in time is getting out of hand on 70-71 rallye gauges and not buying what I need to buy to get the car running and driving…
My dad is just finally getting to tired of me buying things that isn’t a need for the car right now-and I understand I just like rare parts..

He says to get it painted and put parts on it and then he will help-so I really have to use my money to buy needs now..

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
For corona extra drinkers who love a lime inside their drink like I do-I advice a tilt idea that tilts slowly the beer 180 while holding the liquid inside the bottle like a wine plug this helps the lime go up and down inside the beer bottle. Thr lime will go up and down inside the beer bottle if the lime is far enough down the bottle neck,if it doesn’t hold itself inside to the bottle neck it will go up and down, that causes a better mixture effect of the liquids..

I’m a many beer drinker but so far bud light, coors light sometimes with a lime, corona extra and Busch is my beers of choice…

If your a lime person it’s best to squeeze the lime for all its juices… those good juices will combine with the beer liquid by serenating or in other words come together to form a better corona extra to me…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
That’s a one year only challenger speedometer faceplate 1970 and the clock is a one year only 1970. 1971-74 standard clock had longer white lines I think… they don’t repop that face plate that I’ve seen…

IMG_8259.png

IMG_8258.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’ve seen 5 sell for 2500 and above in this shape without nobody showing em working but just saying they work… but looks can be deceiving-it’s like buying a nos part that looks great but doesn’t work.. if I was this seller I’d post a video of it all working and show all Mopar stamps to attract rich people.. it does come with the wiring harness..

Like what I tell dad we have to buy rare parts to attract the rich person who has to much fun money where doesn’t matter if they lose they have plenty to spare..

IMG_8263.png

IMG_8262.png

IMG_8261.png

IMG_8260.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
The hood moulding became a dud-my mom is getting her refund.. she bought me instead a63 rear quarter panel trim mouldings… out of all se trim I really want the quarter panel rear trim molding and door trim moldings…

IMG_8267.jpeg

IMG_8266.jpeg

IMG_8265.png

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
SE trim hope the worse one polishes out… it’s so hard to find a pair and I missed out on a pair last time.

IMG_8287.jpeg

IMG_8286.jpeg

IMG_8285.jpeg

IMG_8284.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
The fade may match the swap vin code… I’m thinking about bidding on the only two door belt mouldings on ebay one 350 and the other 375 because they have been up for along time and it might be that time where the seller is getting impatient so next month may be the best time to low ball… I love when sellers get impatient by months long durations because you can strike em for cheap amounts… after the part arrives you can add it to your bundle and then describe it as a hard to find bundle of parts and mark up the price…

the 900 and something one ended… it’s a 794 dollars best offer and a 750 best offer one but I gotta wait until next month…

I missed out on a 150 dollar se door belt mouldings long ago when I was broke-What I learned is when your broke it costs money in the long run…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
What would be really cool is creating a market where you show as much as you can about what your selling so the value of it increases-I mean 10000s of pictures and videos-what if the government can fix prices to where if you show more details the buyers have to atleast pay a mandatory minimum market value…

chall7–2

Reaction score
We have to create a intellectual free market but heavy regulations-one of the reasons inflation is happening(I mean marking up prices is to much immature sellers selling at high mark up in a few pictures- we don’t have professional sellers at every area… our materialism isn’t described well-I kinda what a market like a advertisement on tv about something with just bad things being said about it to attract buyers…
If you say the bad things and enhance the bad things with Hollywood graphics it keeps you from being sued in the long run and also it helps gain the buyers trust…

In the advertisement the the fast pace recorded voice says the good things not the bad things at the end of minutes worth of bad things I mean getting deep into it or the good things are in small letters instead of bad things you can barely read and have to pause the tv to read because it’s so long-it be a great comedy skit..

Back