• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Challenger clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpjunke

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi i was wondering if anyone has these clips that hold on the grille moulding for a 72-74 challenger . I found a couple , there is 8 total i need just 4

Thank you

CA29D586-5A62-4C9E-B0F4-23F58C28261E.jpeg

Last edited:

moparman31

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should add that Aveco makes all the moulding clips and most that are on your car are a universal.

moparman31

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one more post...I misspelled Auveco...you can obtain them from carpak.com. I just tested a Chrysler part number and if you have clips with a part number and a penastar you can put that into the search and it will pull it up

hpjunke

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one more post...I misspelled Auveco...you can obtain them from carpak.com. I just tested a Chrysler part number and if you have clips with a part number and a penastar you can put that into the search and it will pull it up

unfortunately i don’t know the part number of those clips

moparman31

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chrysler did not put a part number on this clip. Chrysler's attitude was we have to buy them so you if you need have replacements to source your own. Those clips only came with the moulding. Again this is a universal clip and if I were you I would use the plastic clip in place of the metal clip. The metal clip is made of the same spring steel that binder clips are made from. And THEY RUST. Both clips have a tension arm to keep them in place and both work identically. This time use this web site car-pak.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back