• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Check this out!

ramenth

Reaction score
Awesome article on the car, Matt, and especially you and your dad!

It's nice seeing the faces of the members around us and hearing the stories of the cars we see often.

mmissile

Reaction score
Very cool. One of my buddies had a very similar car. It had a white interior, and had many changes done during the ownership. Metro Detroit, also.

moparlee

Reaction score
Matt, that is a very cool video you guys put together. And what a great story about your Dad and yourself and a cool car.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Cool Father and Car video

Matt
That is a great video of you and your dad. He looks like a really great guy. You are very lucky. Very cool. Got to see the 71 vert; great condition and beautiful car.

Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
Awesome story Matt. It's obviously an amazing relationship you have with your dad. Helps me remember, you only get one. Also amazing car. Perhaps it can keep moving down through the family.

Bill

Reaction score
Very, very (very, very, very........) cool!!
Awesome story and Challenger.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Matt, that is a very cool video you guys put together. And what a great story about your Dad and yourself and a cool car.

Thanks guys!
We had nothing to do with putting it together though. I was approached at a small event by someone from Hagerty who put the whole thing together. We just had to show up with a clean car and be ready to talk about it. It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy that I'll be able to look at this every now and then for the rest of my life.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Awesome story Matt. It's obviously an amazing relationship you have with your dad. Helps me remember, you only get one. Also amazing car. Perhaps it can keep moving down through the family.
I don't have any kids and won't, never had that urge. I'm just going to enjoy the car until I'm done with it. I've actually thought about selling sooner than later but now I don't think I can, at least not this year. I replaced a couple pieces of trim, outside door handles this spring and have a new top and windshield on order.

ramenth

Reaction score
It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy that I'll be able to look at this every now and then for the rest of my life.

And that's really the coolness factor of it, Matt. Building even more memories with your dad about the car. Nothing, but nothing can replace that.

ramenth

Reaction score
I know I'm of the age where I cherish the things that Pop and I do together and sit and look fondly on the things we've done together.

He's coming over the help me put in a new window in the room for our special delivery coming in September. If I need advice or need the hands, he's there. One of the reasons I'm looking forward to getting the new garage built. We spent years restoring cars together. It would be nice to get back to that.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Thanks Alley! Yep, unfortunately our parents get older and mine are now of the age where its mostly now cherishing the good times we've had and less doing things together. I am very thankful to still have them around and they're still together after 56 years, I just love them!

moparleo

Reaction score
Very jealous of you guys that had/have a good relationship with your father. My father was/is an a$#. Will not even acknowledge his grandkids and great grand kids. (My daughters and their children.) His loss.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Matt great article and very nice car a drop top with A/C what a ride. Enjoy every minute you can with your father as i wish i had mine who was into cars i was told but i lost him when i was just 4 years old. The best to you and your father

Back