• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Clutch--brake assembly

Ron 73

Reaction score
I have a 1973 Runner/clone. Im looking for the pedal assembly To switch from Auto to manuel. If anyone has or knows of a used set of these that I could try to get, please let me know. Prices would be good to know as well. I am on the forbbodiesonly site and without looking I thought i would put it hear also if i did start one at B-Bodies. I was told at B-Bodies i should join this also so here I am and I hope im doing everything right. My name is Ron but ill go by anything with in reason.... Ive never had to change these before and getting around is not as easy as it used to be so anyone who could tell me what to expect and how difficult it :confused: is ill thank you ahead of time... Hope ya all have a great day / night.. sure been a long, but good day today.. Godbless, Ron...

ramenth

Reaction score
We have a member here who might have the set up. I'll give him a call sometime today for you and let him know you posted here.

Welcome aboard!

Ron 73

Reaction score
Thank's Robert. and thank's for the welcome. I would be very intrested in the set and price, My wife and I both are in our 50's and were dealing with some health issues but if there is a way, Id love to grab these, ill be waiting, if you want you can use my email at [email protected]. thanks again Godbless, Ron....

71droptop

Reaction score
welcome- you're taking on a big job. you'll need to do a lot of work under the dash. last time i did one of these i pulled the complete dash. not as difficult as it would seem. glad i did it because when it came time to weld in the tunnel i was glad anything flameable was not in the car. also updated to ralley gages-made wiring it a hell of a lot easier.

Back