• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Feb '10 Powder Coating Special -- Anything Aluminum

CudaChick1968

Reaction score
Judging by the total lack of excitement generated by last month's Bracket & Pulley Special, this month I'm going with something I've never done before.

Through February 28, 2010, I'm offering FEBO members a 15% labor discount on any aluminum part. Intakes, valve covers, air cleaners ... any make / model (your secret's safe with me) ... it doesn't even have to be a car part! If it's aluminum, it's covered under this month's special.

attachment.php

Give me a call or send a PM or email for a detailed quote. Having a photo or two of your parts and knowing what color(s) you have in mind assists me a great deal in providing a more accurate quote.

We've had some newcomers to the site lately, so I should mention that custom work is always welcome -- if you can dream it, I can help you make it happen! Over 6,500 colors, textures and finishes are available, as well as custom color matching from your own sample. Take a look at my website to get some ideas for your own distinctive design to best complement all that hard work you've done on your ride. I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed!

Be sure to mention you're a FEBO member when you call or write for a quote. Parts must arrive here by February 28, 2010 to qualify.

Back