• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Goodbye, Sarah

ramenth

Reaction score
Last night Sarah had a couple of seizures. She had no movement, and her blood pressure fell. The doctors wanted to replace the EVD, but admitted to me that the swelling in the area where the tumor was had increased.

I called in her living will. It was time to say goodbye. They made her comfortable and pulled the life support at my request. She trusted me to do the right thing when it became necessary. She died this morning at 3:23am. It's a time that will stick with for the rest of my life.

I knew it was her time to go. Sometime yesterday afternoon I saw tears streaming down her face. I'd seen her eyes water before, while in the coma, but these were tears. I knew she what she was telling me.

She lived her life as a strong woman. Full of hope. Gentle, yet tough as nails, quick to laugh, confident, strong willed, and eager to help others. I can only hope to be as strong, as hopeful, as she was in these coming days, the coming years without her.

Thank you all here who have prayed for, supported us, and helped us these past months. She was thankful to each and everyone of you for your thoughtfulness and kindness.

She was my rock, my love, my baby, words cannot begin to describe how much I love her and how much I miss her.

She was 35 years old.

My Supergirl: 100MEDIA$IMAG0173.jpg

100MEDIA$IMAG0173.jpg

btceng

Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that. This is not the end but just another step along the way for you two. Life as we know it is just a blink and the life that comes now for Sarah is eternal. Take comfort in the fact that you will be together again and she will be there waiting to show you the wonders of heaven. We will continue to pray and offer our support for you and your family.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
I'm so, so, sorry to hear Robert. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family. God Bless

VeteranCosmicRocker

Reaction score
When I opened up this site, and saw this title, I said aloud... "Oh, no"... No words or expressions can convey what we, your comrades in the Mopar world, feel for you now. Please know that we do feel a heartfelt sorrow for you & your family. Please accept our condolences, and remember, love is eternal, it never ends. And thank you for telling us about what a wonderful person she was.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Robert. Hang in there bud. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during these hard times.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Ramenth I am so sorry! My wife lost her mother today as well. I am at a loss for words right now, but you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Ramenth. I am so sorry to hear about Sarah. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
The title of this thread jumped off the page at me this morning and were very difficult to take. 35 years old, this is a tragedy! Robert, I am so sorry for your loss right now and if I could take away some of your pain right now I would in a second and I think we all would. This is a terrible loss for you and you need to mourne for her like I know you are but when you think you have mourned enough that's when you need to remember that she would only want the best for you in her absence. She sounds like she was an amazing person and I'm honored that you have kept us in the loop through these very hard times for you. Hang in there brother!
Matt

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Like everyone else, I just couldn't believe it. I too said out loud "NO!" when I seen the post. We all know this ride is a one way ticket, but 35 is way to young. I am so very sorry.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Like everyone else here, so sorry for your loss. No one can ever take away the memmories or good times. Cherish them forever Robert.

Your Mopar brother, Rick

74 challenger

Reaction score
Ramenth ,there are no words i can say but sorry. I will keep you and your family up in prayer.

ramenth

Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes, prayers, and support throughout Sarah's and my time dealing with the tumor. Getting on here and FABO and updating ya'll while it was all unfolding was like updating family. Thank you all, now, for the prayers, well wishes, and support as I go forward. It was important to me to have this interactive obituary, it's really helped.

Thank you all.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
There's no doubt in my mind that you were treated the very same way you yourself would treat someone in the same position. That's what it's all about brother.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
My condolences , we never know how long we have so you have to make the most of what you get , 35 is too young ! You did the right thing by not being selfish & releasing her , you will be in my prayers as well , if you need to talk I can pm a phone #
Neil

B

Benji

We are all behind you Robert. We are all feeling some of your pain that comes through in your post and are praying for you. Others are thinking about you and hoping that you can feel their empathy. We all care for you and we hope that you know it. PSA 30:5b "Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning." Not tomorrow morning, not even many tomorrow mornings but some day you will again have joy.

Benji

Bill

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about Sarah Robert. God bless you, Sarah and your family. I'm sure she wants you to stay strong. Keep the faith and take care.
Bill (Vermont)

Back