• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

High stall specification sheet

transman

Reaction score
I'm attaching a specification sheet that will help all who are looking to either put in their first high stall, or who are in need of a higher stall converter.
Whatever you do, don't B.S. when you fill this sheet out, as it will effect the converter you are getting. Don't guess at what or howmuch torque or horsepower your engine is making, as you'll be wrong. Only a dyno sheet (a real dyno, not something that you've got on your P.C.) can show where and howmuch torque/horsepower your engine makes.
A properly applied high stall converter is a great performance improver, but improperly applied, it's a total waste of money.
If the person/business you're buying your high stall from doesn't ask you the questions that are on this sheet, run, don't walk from them. They're more interested in the sale than what you need. Also, be cautious on prices. A cheap converter is just that, and for a good reason.
If anyone needs any further help, send me a P.M.

It might be me, or something, but I can't upload the file, so if any one wants this file, let me know and I'll email it to you. It appears the file is too big to be posted here.
Email me at the home email address.

transman

transman

Back