• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see them.

cuda722

Reaction score
cuda pic

It's been pretty dead around here lately burnt.
Here's mine.

IMG_0686.jpg

hemi426cuda

Reaction score
71' Cuda

Original 340 N96 4speed heater delete car. After 7years apart I finally got it back together! I'm happy for now... oh yeah, replaced the original train train with a complete Hemi drive train. Just one of the many stories I have with this rebuild. After the initial breaking in of the Hydraulic Comp Cam, I noticed the engine didn't sound too healthy. Tried tuning for a few miles but still wasn't sure why it felt "sick"... Finally adjusted the valves for the last time and found out that some tappets were making alot of unusual noises. Pulled a tappet out for an inspection and found it was grounded to the core...That was it! A newly rebuilt engine shot! Like an insane madman on a mission, I had no other choice but to pull that 850lb. of metal right back out and re-do what took me a couple of months in 1 week. Again, that's one story. Now that the cars is running awesome, I have no regrets! BTW here's some pics. Njoy...

cuda 1.JPG

cuda 2.JPG

cuda 3.JPG

cuda 4.JPG

shaker.JPG

motor.JPG

cam.JPG

camshaft.JPG

Last edited:

burntorange70

Reaction score
Original 340 N96 4speed heater delete car. After 7years apart I finally got it back together! I'm happy for now... oh yeah, replaced the original train train with a complete Hemi drive train. Just one of the many stories I have with this rebuild. After the initial breaking in of the Hydraulic Comp Cam, I noticed the engine didn't sound too healthy. Tried tuning for a few miles but still wasn't sure why it felt "sick"... Finally adjusted the valves for the last time and found out that some tappets were making alot of unusual noises. Pulled a tappet out for an inspection and found it was grounded to the core...That was it! A newly rebuilt engine shot! Like an insane madman on a mission, I had no other choice but to pull that 850lb. of metal right back out and re-do what took me a couple of months in 1 week. Again, that's one story. Now that the cars is running awesome, I have no regrets! BTW here's some pics. Njoy...

Sounds like a nice car. Don't think the pics loaded.

hemi426cuda

Reaction score
Sounds like a nice car. Don't think the pics loaded.
Sorry, pics were too large. Finally got 'em posted.
P.S. If your visiting Hawaii and cruising down Waikiki on a late Saturday or Sunday afternoon, You may see and (definitely) hear this car cruising around. :rolleyes:

burntorange70

Reaction score
Sorry, pics were too large. Finally got 'em posted.
P.S. If your visiting Hawaii and cruising down Waikiki on a late Saturday or Sunday afternoon, You may see and (definitely) hear this car cruising around. :rolleyes:

Set your camera to 3.1 MP or less and the pics will load up with out needing resized.

Thats a sweet ride you got there.

racerkilla

Reaction score
heres my two e's

72.. 340 6 pack.... and yea i'm changing the wheels come spring
CuDA.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

my 73 im restoring currently.. got my 3inch exhaust done, new rear frame rails, trunk floor and sub frames done... next is 1/4s by xmas
S5001892-Copy.jpg

S5001949.jpg

S5002020.jpg

my two a's
barraCuda020-1.jpg

010.jpg

Back