• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for Green on Green Mopar pics.

91r/t

Reaction score
Hello all. I am looking to see how FJ5 looks with green interior but I'll take any green on green pics for right now to see some combos. I am looking at a Challenger T/A that's F4 green with F8 interior, but wanted to see what the high impact colors looked like with Green guts. Any color green exterior with green interior pics are encouraged and welcome! Thanks!

sdweatherman

Reaction score
Hey 91r/t - I show FF4, EF8, BL1, EW1, TX9, DY3, and FY4 as the recommended exterior colors for the F8 interior. So an FJ5 - F8 combo from the factory would be rare. Let me see if I have a pic or two of any Green on Green.

sdweatherman

Reaction score
From the Jason Young collection - FF4 on F8.
06jy.jpg
08jy.jpg

sdweatherman

Reaction score
Sorry, all the FJ5 and FJ6 cars in my data base have either an X9 black or XW black and white interior.

Sixpaksteve

Reaction score
EF8 Interior and paint that's supposed to be EF8 per my fender tag but I bought it already sprayed by the previous owner......

cudapic2.jpg
cudapic3.jpg

70CUDA440

Reaction score
While I'm doing my Cuda I bought this. 71 GTX all matching #'s EF8 and F8 interior column shift with buddy seat. And I took off those rear louvers.

Hamtrak

Reaction score
70bcudabyjhamann_up1_1.jpg
FF4 / F8 Any combo's possible, I once saw a new Dodge truck ,Vitamin C w/ F8 green int. on a dealers lot.

xQ_800.jpg

Last edited:

Thrasher

Reaction score
Hey 91r/t - I show FF4, EF8, BL1, EW1, TX9, DY3, and FY4 as the recommended exterior colors for the F8 interior. So an FJ5 - F8 combo from the factory would be rare. Let me see if I have a pic or two of any Green on Green.

Hmmmm TX9 as a recommended exterior color? Has anyone ever seen a Black eBody with a green interior? Sounds kinda amazing!

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have had 4 green cars in my life. All with green interiors. Hated them all at that time but green sure has grown on me now over the years. It's nice to see green cars now that everyone else has painted them all different colors.

-71 Challenger w/318 Lime Green (Primered Gray & interior die/painted black when I bought it)
-71 Charger 500 w/318, light mist green with green interior
-76 New Yorker w/ 440, dark green with green interior
-74' Town & Country wagon w/ 440, dark green with green interior

gtxncuda

Reaction score
My old GTX that was originally F8 with F8 interior and... a green top. I couldn't stomach the triple green when I re-did the car in 1985 (yes, 1985) so I had a black top installed. It stiill looks like this today with the new owner in Connecticut. Still miss her...

DSC00330.JPG

DSC00335.JPG

Back