• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Magic in the Northeast on Fathers day

R BEE

Reaction score
Mark your calendars for Fathers Day 2013 for the return of Mopar Magic!
The show takes place at Foster Motors 2149 route 7 Middlebury, VT 05753.
There will be classes for all mopars; with venders, awards, food and fun.
If you have questions call Scott or Dave @1-802-388-9961
We are looking for another great turn out!!

Last edited:

R BEE

Reaction score
Stay tuned for information pertaining to lodging options!

My name is April and I am here to help out, making sure this is a FANTASTIC show. With Dave and Scott Foster super busy putting everything together, all of us here at Foster Motors look forward to seeing everyone!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Bill

Reaction score
I live in Randolph, VT and I WILL be there. My Challenger won't be done for another year or so but I will be there.

Event time???

R BEE

Reaction score
I live in Randolph, VT and I WILL be there. My Challenger won't be done for another year or so but I will be there.

Event time???
We plan to be on site 7:-7:30 .the registration will start around 8:00am
R BEE

R BEE

Reaction score
We are now into May...Our Mopar Magic Father's Day Event is just around the corner!!

More info coming soon,

R Bee

Last edited:

R BEE

Reaction score
Tee shirts are in,Tents are set, Band is tuned, Pit is ready, car count is growing!! Trophies and dash plaques are here and yes the all important port-a-pottys are on order. This is going to be our best show ever!! We will have a place setup to wash your car after travel for those who would like to spruce
a little before the show. We are going to prepare for rain by cover of as many vehicles as possible with two tents and two buildings. PRAYING FOR NO RAIN.

So send in those early birds registrations and save a little and have no fear this show will go on!!!

Hope to see you!

R BEE

Back