• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Nationals National Trail Speedway

jeffv21

Reaction score
I will be driving down from North of Detroit on Thurs. Taking side roads as much as possible. Anyone else driving down? Maybe start a convoy?

mmissile

Reaction score
I'm hauling down on Thursday, but it'll be the quickest way possible. Taking my WO-car down for the tented display.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I was going to go but being self employed can sometimes put the screws to vacation plans like this. I will be working straight through the weekend....:mad:

moparlee

Reaction score
I was going to go but being self employed can sometimes put the screws to vacation plans like this. I will be working straight through the weekend....:mad:

Well, shoot Matt. Was looking forward to meeting up with you and the gang at the Double Tree. But understand, you gotta work when you got the work. Looks like we might not even have the blistering heat this year which will be nice.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Well, shoot Matt. Was looking forward to meeting up with you and the gang at the Double Tree. But understand, you gotta work when you got the work. Looks like we might not even have the blistering heat this year which will be nice.
Any plans on being in the Detroit area Lee?

mmissile

Reaction score
Had a great time, hanging out with the guys at HDK tent. I missed last year, and don't plan to miss any more of these get-togethers. I took my WO car this year.....it was well received.

16k7ypv.gif

Last edited:
Back