• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

need a trunk lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My buddy needs a trunk lock for a 70-74 cuda and the ones they list in the books arent the correct one. Help him out so he can get it on the road after ten yrs. of workin on it.

karebeaar66

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious

Are you looking for the trunk latch? I have this from a 71 challenger but no key.

My buddy needs a trunk lock for a 70-74 cuda and the ones they list in the books arent the correct one. Help him out so he can get it on the road after ten yrs. of workin on it.

71 challenger trunk latch 1.jpg

71 challenger trunk latch 2.jpg

barry68440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are referring to the cylinder & key I assume? Do you have the old one? If so, what's wrong with it? Broken? Key won't go in or turn?

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Exactly what year is it? They are not all the same. 70-72 I think are the same, then 73-74 are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back