• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

need help with value please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So i have a 1970 440 short block out of a Roadrunner, it needs a full rebuild, and I have a complete ebody front suspension, k member for the 440 with control arms, and disc breaks, power steering, also in need of rebuild. what is a fair price on this stuff? I am in desperate need so i unfortunately have to sell off my parts stash, im trying to avoid letting the car go.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another tough one. When you say full rebuild, Have you had a professional examination done ?, eg.. machine shop inspect the short block ? Bore condition, over bore, crank forged, cast, standard or undersized, rod type, condition ? Same for front suspension. Good for cores only on calipers.? Needs bushings, tie rod ends, sleeves, etc...

Could just be a few hundred or as much as a $1,000. Total. Need much more info than you have given.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another tough one. When you say full rebuild, Have you had a professional examination done ?, eg.. machine shop inspect the short block ? Bore condition, over bore, crank forged, cast, standard or undersized, rod type, condition ? Same for front suspension. Good for cores only on calipers.? Needs bushings, tie rod ends, sleeves, etc...

Could just be a few hundred or as much as a $1,000. Total. Need much more info than you have given.

the fourm messed up my edits. it does have original iron heads, and it dose have a forged crank, it was original a six pack car, its been in storage for years but was wrapped in plastic and turned freely last i checked, as for the front end i would think it needs everything, its was never serviced till it was removed, i personally woudlnt run anything that old without new everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back