• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New e body owner here - longtime Mopar owner

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
image.jpg

Sorry - posted without comments. Here is my newly acquired 1970 Dodge Challenger RT, 383 Magnum, all numbers match, factory air, rear defogger, power windows, houndstooth interior, automatic. Been after this one for a long time, I also own a 1967 Dodge Dart 270, no numbers match, worked 340, 727 with 8.75 sure grip 3.55's. The Dart is to smoke the tires and have a blast driving, the Challenger is the one I've been after a long time. Only thing better than owning a Mopar is owning two!

image.jpg

Last edited:

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Very nice car.
Much appreciated, had a 71 Challenger same color with a dual quad 340 4 speed when I was 19 which I sold and regretted every day until I picked this one up. Glad to have another challenger.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Great looking '70 Challenger. Did your '71 happen to be a GK6 dark bronze metallic 340? I tried to upload mine but apparently the jpg file was too big.

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
My 71 was FK5 burnt orange metallic just like the 70 I now own but it was a total non numbers matching hot rod that was all drivetrain and had a lot of rust but boy was it fun to drive. Dual quad 340 with a hurst super shifter 3 and a 8.75 with 3.23's and I surprised a lot of big block Chevy and ford owners with a view of my tail lights. Here is a photo (sorry for the poor quality).

image.jpg

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Yes, stripe delete. I decoded the fender tag and confirmed. Built in Hamtramck on May 16 and it came from the factory as Stripe delete. I love the stripe but it's also cool to have a different option. I'm just thrilled to own the car.

Back