• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New old Moparite from Louisiana

Carsavior

Reaction score
Hi ya'll! Sorry it took so long to introduce myself here. I registered about a week ago but I been herding cats this week so this is my first opportunity to sit down for a minute.

My name is Pat, I use the handle Carsavior on all the sites I frequent. Name came from my bro-in-law. Anyways, I am presently caretaker for a 70 Challenger RT convertable. I've owned the car for some 32 years now. It is a factory RT vert, came in triple black with a 383 and automatic. Has factory power windows, brakes, top, and a luggage rack (not currently installed). No AC. It is a stripe delete car. The latest incarnation of the car set it up with a 451 stroker, 5-speed tko, front and rear sway bars, four wheel disc brakes, 16" Cragar SS rims, and Corbeau seats. I built it for road trips, and except for the fact that it has no AC it does pretty good. We've been on three Power Tours together, in 03, 05 and 07. There are some pics of us in the Oct 03 Popular Hot Rodding. The writer of the article rode with us for a couple of days. Right now she is resting in the shop while I do a much needed under hood detail. Hope to have her ready for the summer.

I also have a 65 New Yorker that I inherited from my sister. This is a 54000 mile car that spent the last five years in the shop getting brought up to date. She was stripped down to the (sub)frame and built back with the 413 (with alum heads, intake, and a RV cam), auto, fully restored interior with factory materials, dual exhaust, and Cragar spokes. This is my old man cruiser, and she does the job well. I hope to figure out a way to integrate a overdrive tranny and maybe fuel injection later. I painted her a Pearl White.

Also have a 98 Dodge 2500 diesel I inherited from my bro in law for a dailey driver, and a couple of VW beetles. One of these was a inherited family car too.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you. Thanks for the invite! -Pat

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! First FCBO, now here, are you hiding a B-body too?

Carsavior

Reaction score
20131130_120052.jpg20131130_120202.jpg20131118_153632.jpg
Some pics of the family

20131130_120052.jpg

20131130_120202.jpg

20131118_153632.jpg

Back