• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD NOS 1970 AAR CUDA Front Spoilers. 3443352 & 3443353

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Well, i made the executive decision to put these 1970 AAR CUDA, front spoilers up for sale that i purchased from Edgett Chrysler Plymouth, Rancho Cordova, California, back in 1980, and kept them for the past 42 years.
I am going to sell them at a firm price of $300.00.
Another member on this site had his pair for sale, and they sold at that $300.00 dollar figure.
Asking around, in my circle of Mopar owners, we have all agreed that's a fair, and decent market value for them, in this day and age.
As for payment, i will accept Pay Pal, friends or family, USPS, postal money order.
When i mail, i will be insuring the package, and with a signature delivery, when your mailman knocks on the door.
I also have pictures of the shipping tags, labels, that i have saved throughout all these years to show that they came thru the Chrysler parts system, back in the dinosaur days.
Guess that's one of my idiosyncrasies that i did back then, save everything.
Serioius buyers, if you wan't to know anything else, send me a pm, and i will get right back with you.
Jim V.
hemi71x

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Well, they sold to a enthusiast that owns an AAR Cuda, when seeing my ad for these spoilers advertised in the local, Sacramento, Craigslist.
Wasn't exactly a "local" sale, as he drove 180 miles up the highway to get them from me. Happy to know that they went to a good new home.
hemi71x

AAR Cuda Spoilers 001 (Small).JPG

AAR Cuda Spoilers 002 (Small).JPG

AAR Cuda Spoilers 003 (Small).JPG

AAR Cuda Spoilers 004 (Small).JPG

AAR Cuda Spoilers 005 (Small).JPG

AAR Cuda Spoilers 006 (Small).JPG

AAR Cuda Spoilers 007 (Small).JPG

AAR Cuda Spoilers 008 (Small).JPG

AAR Cuda Spoilers 010 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status